This is a set of 4 advanced elearning courses spread over 28 modules (22 hours) and is suitable for all levels of employee requiring professional level training and a more detailed understanding of the complex subject of financial crime.
These elearning courses are comprehensive and fulfil both the needs of front line staff, who require a knowledge of the topical issues in relation to financial crime to operate and complete their regular work as well as those in the control functions. It examines regulation from a global perspective with a focus on the UK, EU, US and China. They are suitable for all levels.
- AML, Terrorist Financing and Tax Evasion (8 modules, 7 hours 30 minutes)
- Bribery & Corruption (7 modules, 5 hours 20 minutes)
- Sanctions (7 modules, 5 hours 20 minutes)
- Governance (6 modules, 3 hours 45 minutes)
The courses are also available individually at €99.00 each.
Each course is followed by a knowledge check. You must obtain 80% or more to pass the course.
22 hours + 10 minutes of questions at the end of each modules.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its AML policy and procedures
About the Author
This course series has been written and presented by Jonathan Ledwidge, a professional trainer who has been assisting major global banks on all aspects of financial crime including AML, Sanctions, Terrorist Financing and Bribery & Corruption.