This elearning course covers anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing within the New Payment Methods industry. It is:
- Suitable for all users;
- Available in English and French versions.
There are 4 main objectives of this course:
1. You gain an understanding of the AML risks posed by new payment methods products and services;
2. You can identify potential AML red flags on client transactions;
3. You have an awareness of AML examples and typographies relevant to new payment methods;
4. You understand the obligations on regulators to perform monitoring and supervision activities;
1. Risks – which are inherent in your line of business;
2. Red Flags – which your members of staff should be particularly aware of;
3. Real Examples – of money laundering or terrorist financing using products and services similar to yours;
4. Regulatory Inspections – what regulators find when they
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Our Feedback (from our range of courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its AML policy and procedures