This AML training course uses the convenience of video conferencing to deliver a live training event to your team without the need to travel. Attendees can be based in different offices, but still take part interactively.
At the end of the conference, users must complete an online assessment in order to gain their AML completion certificate.
There are 5 core objectives of this interactive AML course:
- You refresh your basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are.
- You gain an appreciation of the stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the EU and Luxembourg.
- We look at the potential impact that non-compliance with the laws could have on you or your organisation.
- You understand the specific risks that impact investment funds.
- We discover some emerging issues that may impact the investment fund industry
- Live Video Conference – 90 minutes
- Online Assessment – 10 minutes
- Download Completion Certificate
The video conference is presented by Leslie Foster. Leslie has 25+ years of experience working in corporate governance and has been presenting AML training courses to institutions and boards of directors for the last 5 years.
This live event course is primarily focussed on board of directors, conducting officers and senior executives within the Luxembourg investment fund industry. There is a minimum of 5 users per session.
90 minutes + 10 minutes online assessment.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the AML course and online assessment.
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you in order to find a convenient date and time for the session.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Our Feedback (from our range of training courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”