The course is suitable for the employees of all services that use of hold personal data (incl. customer data and employee data) of EU residents, both from inside and from outside of the EU and that need to understand the rules of the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR). It is:
- Suitable for all users; and
- Available in English and French versions.
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning Data Protection Rules Under GDPR course:
- Understand the reasoning behind the EU General Data Protection Regulation and how to adopt the right approach when confronted to a question in the course of your daily activities.
- Understand the scope and geographical reach of the GDPR.
- Gain an appreciation of the impact that the regulation has on the way that you handle the data of clients, prospects and employees.
- Scope of General Data Protection Regulation
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Subjects and Data Controllers
- Data Protection by Design….
- Data Protection Breaches
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Course Author (Emmanuel Cauvin):
Emmanuel was appointed Correspondant Informatique et Libertés (”Cil”) at Arcelor Mittal in France in 2010. He became ArcelorMittal’s Group Data Officer in 2012 and negotiated the Group’s Binding Corporate Rules (”BCR”) with the Luxembourgish Commission Nationale de Protection des Données (”CNPD”) acting as Leading supervisory authority. Following authorisation in Feb 2013 (privacy assessments, supplier due diligence, documentation of data drocessing, audits, training, complaint handling etc.), a worldwide program was collaboratively managed by Emmanuel with internal teams and social partners.
In 2017 he was appointed GDPR Legal Advisor at Orange (Telco) and he is currently working on the Orange GDPR Program, at Group level.
Our Feedback (from our range of courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its data protection policy and procedures