This course is intended for all levels of employees who require professional level training on Luxembourg Circular 17/650 Tax Crimes as Predicate Offences. It is:
- Suitable for all users;
- Available in English and French versions
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
1. You understand the reasons why laws relating to tax crimes have been implemented.
2. You gain an appreciation of your professional duties in relation to the law and the circular.
3. You learn about the 21 indicators that may help you identify tax crimes.
2. Professional Duties
3. Tax Crimes
4. 21 Indicators
5. Summary & To Do List
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
30 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Compliance Officer Reviews:
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve. Additionally, whilst the CSSF and CAA do not approve any local training materials, our Belgian version (which shares much of the content) has been formally approved by the FSMA.
Our Feedback (from our range of courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its AML policy and procedures