The course covers human trafficking and money laundering as a predicate offence defined by the FATF. It is suitable for all users and is available 24/7 via our elearning platform.
There are three core objectives of this course:
- Understand what human trafficking is, who it can affect and the impact of recent global events on it
- Gain an appreciation of the size and scale of human trafficking
- Learn about the link between money laundering and human trafficking and what to look out for in the financial services industry
- What is Human Trafficking?
- Size and Scale of Human Trafficking
- Elements of Human Trafficking
- Impact of Technological Advances
- Social Media and Misinformation
- Who are the Victims?
- What Makes People Vulnerable to Trafficking?
- Impact of Covid-19 on Human Trafficking
- Real-Life Trafficking Victims
- FATF Case Studies and Prosecution
- FATF Predicate Offences
- AML Red Flags
There is a knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts.
25 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
Copies of all certificates.
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve.