This course is intended for all employees who need training on the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the associated Criminal Sanctions for Market Abuse Directive, collectively known as MAD II. It is:
- Suitable for all users;
- Available in English and French versions
There are 3 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
- You gain a basic understanding of the concept of Market Abuse and the different components it has.
- You gain an appreciation of the main themes within the Market Abuse Regulation and Criminal Sanctions for Market Abuse Directive.
- We look at the potential impact that non compliance with the laws could have on you or your organization. This is quite important as it helps to put into perspective the seriousness of the offences outlined in the regulation and local transposition.
This course is intended for all employees. It includes :
- Inside Information
- Market Abuse Indicators
- Additional Issues
- Safe Harbours
- Sanctions & Penalties
- Control Framework
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
70 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Our Feedback (from our range of courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its AML policy and procedures