The Financial Action Task Force as we know is giving serious attention to Terrorist Financing, but within Europe certainly within Governments and the Security apparatus the onus is shifting away from Terrorist Financing as a definition, to the more effective use of this financial data in an Intelligence role to identify the terrorist / jihadist / radicaliser / extremist. Hence the focus is now on FININT; in particular the Security apparatus and Law Enforcement want effective intelligence from banks within the confines of current data and information sharing regulations and protocols. The banks need thematic information that allows them to deploy algorithms and filters within transaction monitoring that alerts them to cases that call for deeper investigation.
Designed specifically for analysts, FCIU staff, investigators, AML/CFT teams and compliance professionals within institutions of all sizes.
There are 4 core objectives of this interactive elearning course:
1. Be more proficient in the financial investigation / analysis of counter terrorism.
2. Understand how financial intelligence can be used in identifying and disrupting the financing of terrorism.
3. Understand the typologies and trends realted to the financing of terrorism.
4. Gain access to a unique reservoir of actual CFT case study from international investigations.
2. Terrorist Financing and the Current Threat
3. The Path of Radicalisation
4. Recognising Radicalisation
5. Predicting Attacks
6. Charities and NGOs
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the elearning course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the elearning course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the elearning course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
Copies of all certificates.