This interactive elearning course follows global conventions and Luxembourgish laws to provide the user with an overview of bribery and corruption. It is:
- Suitable for all users; and
- Available in English. A French version is in production.
There are four core objectives of this course:
1. You understand what bribery and corruption are and the impact they have on society.
2. You gain an appreciation of the global conventions and local laws concerning bribery and corruption.
3. You understand the methods / typologies used in bribery and corruption.
4. You can identify positive action steps that an organisation can take to reduce the risk of bribery and corruption.
- Definition, Scale and Impact
- Global Approach
- Bribery & Corruption in Luxembourg
- Examples & Typologies
- Links to Anti-Money Laundering
- Your Checklist
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
45 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Our Feedback (from our range of courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its data protection policy and procedures