This is a specialist AML elearning course designed specifically to conform to the requirements of the CSSF for investment fund professionals. The course provides an annual update on general AML matters and then progresses to look at the specialist area of AML risk for investment funds in Luxembourg.
There are 5 main objectives of this course:
- You gain a basic understanding as to what money laundering and terrorist financing are. We also look at the impact these activities have on society as a whole;
- You gain an appreciation of the stakeholders, laws and regulations concerning anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in the EU and Luxembourg;
- You gain an understanding of the AML risks posed by Investment Fund products and services;
- You can identify potential AML red flags on client transactions; and
- You have an awareness of AML examples and typographies relevant to Investment Funds.
General AML – Luxembourg
- Money Laundering
- Combating Terrorist Financing
- Proliferation Financing
- Anti-Money Laundering
- AML / CTF Basics
- AML / CTF in the EU
- AML / CTF in Luxembourg
AML for Luxembourg Investment Funds
- Market Overview
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- CSSF Best Practices and Recommendations
- AML Red FLags
- Tax Crimes
- Real Examples
There is a 10 question knowledge check at the end of the course with a standard pass mark of 80% and unlimited attempts. The 10 questions are drawn randomly from a larger bank of questions. Each attempt will draw a different mix of questions.
150 minutes + 10 minutes of questions.
The user will receive a certificate in pdf format upon successful completion of the course and knowledge check.
Each purchase is for a licence for a single user. The user has access to all the course material for 6 (six) months via our web based elearning platform.
For volume purchasers, your nominated administrator will be able to download:
- A set of detailed reports in Excel format showing course completion data for all of your users; and
- Copies of all certificates.
Compliance Officer Reviews:
Our courses have been reviewed and approved by over 100 Compliance Officers and deemed appropriate for use by all of their employees. We regularly update the course material as regulations evolve.
Our Feedback (from our range of courses):
“It was a great experience to participate in a professional e-learning course.”
“Good presentation, interactive implementation makes education process more interesting.”
“Very clear and well structured. The examples are excellent!”
Course Customisation (optional):
We can customise this course for your organisation. Customisation can include:
- Branded website and course
- Branded certificates
- Additional material covering your organisation and its AML policy and procedures