We have all been there. Running an internal audit team is a hard job (I have ran several teams including a global one). Staff auditors are booked out on internal audits months in advance and it is difficult to find a gap where everyone is around and can attend training sessions. Your team are tied up writing report for audits where the fieldwork was completed months ago.
Report Writing Problems
Every team has the report writing issue. That may be junior staff having to learn the ropes from the bottom to more senior staff starting to perform review roles and finalise reports. People do not know or follow the “house” style, senior staff spend their time correcting basic grammar and re-writing the drafts produced by audit teams. Time gets lost in the report writing phase and the whole team goes off schedule.
Wouldn’t it be great to train your team on the skills needs for good quality internal audit report writing at a convenient time for your schedule? Wouldn’t it be great for them to get one to one feedback on their style? Our new internal audit report writing courses might just be able to help you:
- 6 modules available online 24/7 for the duration of your licence period;
- 3 modules are fully elearning with automated assessments;
- 3 further modules with written assignments and one to one feedback;
- All administration managed with our dedicated platform;
- Ability to customise our platform to your organisation (branding, colours etc) to give the appearance of in-house training;
- Full and detailed reporting on your user progress.
Have a look at the courses and contact us if you would like more information. If you are outside of Luxembourg, please contact us and we can help you offline: